top of page

Landlord Page

Chose the following landlord related services or get in touch with us on


Move In- Move Out

Fill this form for all Move-in or Move-out of your tenant. Keep the documents ready to upload. We will send you a confirmation email. 

Required Documents: Tenancy/Ejari, Passport/EID of Tenant, Date/Time of Move. 

Image by Scott Graham

NOC for Transfer

Electronic No Objection Certificate. This is required if you are selling your unit. The trustee will need this electronic copy for the transfer. Fill the form and we will send you the copy. Required documents: Sale Agreement copy with price, Passport/EID of the new buyer. 



Book online for services like plumbing, electrical or air condition. We now follow a new ticketing system where by you will be coordinated by our support team for maintenance related queries. 

Image by Dominik Scythe

Fit Out NOC 

No Objection for Fit out work. Fill this form for all Fit out related work in your unit. We will need details of the contractor, time and schedule, type of work and what level of decibel should we expect the neighbours to go through. 

Image by Moja Msanii

Escrow Account Details 

Service charges are to be paid in escrow account only. Details of the account are listed here. After paying the charges you are requested to email us the copy of details so we can issue you receipt for the same. 

Villa Pera

bottom of page